The Women’s Merrell Moab 3 Mid GTX Hiking Boot features:
The Moab 3 Mid GTX features a GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry while still allowing your feet to breathe, a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, and a best-in-class Vibram® outsole. Our newest generation is the most environmentally friendly Moab ever, utilizing recycled materials in construction. ”
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
- Pigskin leather and mesh upper
- 100% recycled laces and webbing
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective toe cap
- 100% recycled mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED removable contoured insole with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
- Vibram® TC5 outsole designed with a technical compound with great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports. Its non-marking formula delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility
- See more walking shoes here – Men’s Walking Shoes
Merrell Moab 3 Mid GTX Hiking Boot – Specifications:
- Lug: 5mm
- Weight: 2lbs-3oz, 980g
Merrell Moab 3 Mid GTX Hiking Boot – Who Are The Brand Merrell?
From our very first custom made hiking boots to our latest product innovations, we make all of our products with four core values in mind: Comfort, Durability, Design, and Versatility. It’s all about removing the barriers to enjoying the great outdoors.
We believe that doing what you love should feel good, both mentally and physically. Climbing Everest is taxing enough without blisters the size of pancakes on your feet. We make our products to fit as comfortably as possible.
Merrell gear is made to look right, feel right and perform right. Our beauty is not only skin-deep. We go to great lengths to ensure that form, feel and functionality all come together seamlessly.
Merrell stands for durable, high-performance products that last. Like Stoneheng last. Like mummified King Tut last. We build our gear to hold up in the harshest conditions, over, and over again.
These boots were made for walking, and running, and hiking and climbing mountains, or just sitting around, really. Merrell fits a wide variety of people, for a wide variety of adventures. We’re about ground breaking multi-sport technology.
ALL FOR ONE. ALL FOR FUN.
Our gear provides high-performance and top-tier technology to help you reach new heights and new personal bests. But it’s also to enable fun. We try to bring a sense of pleasure and play to active outdoor adventures whenever possible. Because the whole point in life is to enjoy it. Do what you love, and do it often with your Merrell gear. It’s made to last.