The Women’s Berghaus Ortler Pant features:
- Protection from the elements and freedom of movement thanks to the water resistant fabric with four way stretch
- Storage for your essentials thanks to two hand-warmer pockets, one zipped security pocket and one zipped rear pocket
- A warp knit lined waistband, curved back panel with belt loops and crotch gusset provide added comfort and freedom of movement
- Thigh vents for temperature regulation when needed on the move
- Elasticated drawcord at the hems for easy adjustment
- Weight (approx.): 464g
- Shop more great products – Shop Trousers
Berghaus Ortler Pant – Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
Who is the brand Berghaus?
It’s that feeling we all love. Being at home in the outdoors. Rain, icy winds, maybe even some sunshine… it really doesn’t matter. The outdoors brings us life. This is the feeling behind Berghaus. From the early days above the shop in the North East of England they’ve come a long way. We’ve over 50 years’ experience creating outdoor gear that is built to last and loved across the world. They know great kit is the difference between enjoying the outdoors and truly loving it.