The Ultimate Performance Ribble II Hydration Belt details:
- The position of the bottle makes it easy to access whilst on the move. The holster is fully insulated to keep cold bottles away from the body
- We’ve also added in a handy, flexible elasticated pocket on the holster for you to store additional essentials whilst on your longer run’s and walks
- The larger zipped pocket has an inner organiser and is large enough to fit most new generation smart phones.
- The pack itself has a padded,moisture-wicking back to prevent any irritation to the body whilst the belt helps to restrict movement of the pack to reduce bounce
- 1 x 650ml Bottle included
- Machine wash at 30 degrees before wearing. Do not bleach or tumble dry
- Angled bottle for ease of access
- Fully insulated holster
- 650ml hydration bottle with soft-teat cap
- Large zipped pocket for essentials
- Padded moisture-wicking back for added comfort
- Elastic pocket on bottle holster for mobile phones or gloves
- Fits 26″ to 42″ waists
Shop More Running Accessories – Trailblazers Shop
Ultimate Performance Ribble II Hydration Belt – About Ultimate Performance
From novice to elite, every athlete wants to push themselves harder and further to achieve the best they can – that moment of ‘flow’ when
everything comes together.
Here at Ultimate Performance® we understand the search for that moment and the efforts required to achieve it. We understand the sacrifices and we also understand the journey.
It is that journey of every athlete, runner, walker or cyclist where our story begins. It is where our products are dreamed, designed, tested, evolved and then developed some more. Our aim is to provide innovative, technically proficient useful
products driven by function and performance rather than corporate figures.
It is why the origins of UP® are rooted in you the athlete. It is why our product development is focused in and around the fells, trails, mountains and general outdoors of Great Britain. One of the key testing areas has been the Lake District, home of off road running. The Lakes symbolise our search for ultimate performance – quite spectacular locations with a diverse landscape of running trails and climbing crags carved amongst the many rolling peaks and alongside the beautiful waters. As hydration features so prominently in the UP® product range, we have taken inspiration for product names from the waterfalls (‘forces’) and lakes of the region, and beyond.
A brief word about sustainability: We have been working hard on improving our overall sustainability profile. This includes both the materials in our products and packaging: using more recycled, more ecological or just less materials, and shipping it as little as we can – as well as minimising the conversion process and energy inputs to arrive at finished product. While we recognise our whole industry is only at the beginning of the path, we want to continue this process in our brands’ evolution throughout 2022 and beyond.
Ultimate Performance – the only way is UP®