The Men’s Columbia Peakfreak X2 Mid Outdry Boot features:
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber.
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
- Textile with welded synthetic overlays to provide support and protection. OutDry™ waterproof, breathable construction.
- Modern construction methods make the Peakfreak X2 lightweight, versatile and ready to take on any challenge that comes it’s way.
- Perfect for all your Hiking needs
Men’s Columbia Peakfreak X2 Mid Outdry Boot Materials:
- Upper: Textile
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
- Find out more about the Columbia Peakfreak X2 Outdry Shoe – Video
- Browse more Women’s Shoes – Shop
Who is the brand Columbia?
Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear so that Pacific Northwesterners can enjoy the outdoors for more than 70 years. At the helm for over 40 years has been their Chairman, Gert Boyle. Her Tough Mother persona has grown Columbia into the global sportswear company that it is today—still based in Portland, still making no-nonsense apparel and footwear to keep you WARM, DRY, COOL and PROTECTED no matter what. Their unique Pacific Northwest heritage and Boyle family irreverence is what sets them apart from the competition.