The Women’s Zamberlan 304 Hike Lite GTX Hiking Shoe features:
- Suede leather upper with Hydrobloc® water repellent treatment which, together with the GORE-TEX Performance Comfort lining, guarantees total waterproofing
- The collar and tongue are made of fabric to increase breathability
- Wquipped with a rubber toe box to protect against possible scratches and abrasions
- Finally, the Vibram® Pillow outsole ensures grip and traction, while the EVA wedge provides lightness, flexibility and cushioning
- Italian made (sizes tend to be small)
- Boot care guide can be found here
- Shop more great Hiking Shoes here
The Women’s Zamberlan 304 Hike Lite GTX Hiking Shoe Specifications:
THICKNESS1,6mm – 1,8mm
LININGGORE-TEX Performance Comfort
INSOLENylon 3mm PE
SIZE RANGE36-43 Half Sizes
WEIGHT (HALF PAIR)340 Gr (Misura/Size 38)
About Gore-tex® Performance Comfort Footwear:
Ideal for a wide range of conditions and outdoor activities.
- Durably waterproof
- Highly breathable
- Protective in the outdoors
- Fast drying for a dry inner shoe the next morning
About Zamberlan Brand:
ITALIAN QUALITY BOOTMAKERS SINCE 1929
The Family has 85 years of tradition in the mountain boot manufacturing, having developed a profound culture for outdoor and mountain footwear and a great respect for the artisan craftsmanship.
Everything began in 1929 when Giuseppe Zamberlan started his business as a shoemaker at the foot of the Small Dolomites.
Combining his passion for mountains and for his work, Giuseppe conceived more performance and safer boots. Using the innovative and safe rubber soles, born from the collaboration with Vitale Bramani, founder of VIBRAM®, these boots became a revolutionary product.The family maxim “Discover the Difference” characterizes the passion of Zamberlan’s third generation, accompanying Maria and Marco through each new collection, always designed and built in the continuity of traditions, so to meet each client’s need. The success of these products and the resulting demand were such that he opened, together with his wife Maria, an expert machinist and sewer, a small workshop.
In 1970 his son Emilio exported his products overseas, conquering the Asian markets (Japan and Korea) before and then Europe and North America. The importance of the latter is demonstrated by the opening of a subsidiary in 2009. Despite the competition and the crisis in the sector, the constant research and the development of new materials, designs and technologies have kept the product competitive, handmade and Italian