- The Women’s Salomon XA PRO 3D GTX is the ultimate adventure shoe that connects you with every type of terrain and couldn’t care less about the conditions.
- There’s no bad weather when you’ve got the right gear.
- Stability The 3D advanced chassis turns your feet into trail blazing bulldozers.
- It’s all about confidence. Grip Full premium wet traction grip is more than a technology, it’s a mentality: you can simply ignore wet ground and charge ahead.
- Long-lasting Protection Made with Gore-Tex®, a reinforced toe cap and smartly placed protection, this is a shoe on a mission: to keep your feet in perfect shape.
Women’s Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX
Women’s Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX features:
- Long-lasting protection
- Asymmetrical lacing
- Friction free lace eyelet
- Sensifit: cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug and virtually customized fit all around the foot
- Membrane: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Protective heel cap – Provides rear foot stability and protection
- Protective rubber toe cap – The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- Weight (approx): 670gr/pair
- ORTHOLITE®: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- 3D ADVANCED CHASSIS™: Salomon’s low profile advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride.
- See The Salomon Footwear Care Guide – Care Guide
- See More Great Products By This Brand – Salomon
Women’s Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX – Technical Information
- Premium Wet Traction Contagrip®
- injected EVA
- Compressed EVA
- 3D Advanced Chassis™
- Salomon Flex Engineered with Gore Tex®
Who are the brand Salomon?
Salomon was born in the French Alps in 1947. Their passion for mountain sport progression, product development, quality and craftsmanship drives them to create progressive gear to enable freedom and help you challenge yourself in the mountains. In a society where speed and stress have taken over, people take less and less time to play and connect with nature. Play is Salomon’s essence, which they use to create the next generation of gear and experiences that make people live the joy of progression of their sport(s) throughout their unique mindset. Play To Enjoy. Play To Progress. Play with the Rules.
If the item is in stock, it will be dispatched on the next working day after ordering. Delivery takes 2-5 working days after dispatch to orders going anywhere in Ireland or Northen Ireland. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on a Monday.
Delivery is FREE on all orders of €50 or more. Orders under a €50 value incur a delivery charge of €4.99 to any where in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by calling 071 9616660 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped. If you decide that you simply no longer want the item(s) purchased, you can return them to us for an exchange or refund. All returns must reach us within 21 working days of receiving your order. This refund amount will exclude delivery charges. Items to be returned or exchanged must be in their original packaging and labelling must still be attached. Your statutory rights are not affected.