The Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles features:
- Oversized, ultra durable plexisol lens for four point expanded, 180 degrees visibility
- One-touch, quick-fit buckle for an ideal fit with simple adjustments even while wearing
- Stabilising nose bridge keeps fitting secure and comfortable
- Exclusive 100% Softeril skirt for comfort and a leak resistant seal
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Anti-fog and UV lens treatment for long lasting clarity
- Scratch-resistant lens
- Low profile, contoured frame
Who are the brand Aqua Sphere?
Born 1998 in Genoa, Italy, Aqua Sphere began a quest to create more comfortable eyewear for swimming. Launching the ground breaking Seal swim mask, Aqua Sphere changed the landscape of eye protection, introducing a new type of eyewear that provides increased peripheral vision with curved lenses, easy to adjust straps, and long lasting comfort.
Today, Aqua Sphere is focused on developing products that active swimmers, triathletes and water enthusiasts desire. Working with elite athletes such as 4-time Olympian Amanda Beard or Ironman World Champion Faris al Sultan, Aqua Sphere continues to innovate and offers a complete range of swimwear, wetsuits, eyewear and accessories. Aqua Sphere’s commitment to innovation can be found through its patented technologies in eye protection and wetsuits as well as its unique body shaping swimwear and the first compression textile designed for water.