The Berghaus Trailhead 65 Litre Rucksack features:
- TAILORED SUPPORT A range of fully adjustable straps means you can get a unique fit to match your shape, so your load feels lighter and comfier.
- SEPARATE YOUR GEAR Keep dry gear dry and wet gear far away with a separate bivi compartment.
- READY FOR ANYTHING Whether trekking or travelling there, versatility is key.
- Enjoy a back-hugging fit thanks to a supportive pre-curved hip belt
- Stay hydrated on the go as it’s hydration system-compatible
- Longer lasting YKK® zips for durable performance
- Keep essentials dry with a handy rain cover
- Great fit from top tension straps with height adjustable take-off points
- Feel the comfort of BIOFIT™ back length adjustment
- Keep things to hand with attachment points on the lid
- Never be short of a drink thanks to bottle pockets
- Stash essentials in the top lid pocket
- Be prepared whatever the terrain with walking pole attachments
Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
Who is the brand Berghaus?
It’s that feeling we all love. Being at home in the outdoors. Rain, icy winds, maybe even some sunshine… it really doesn’t matter. The outdoors brings us life. This is the feeling behind Berghaus. From the early days above the shop in the North East of England they’ve come a long way. We’ve over 50 years’ experience creating outdoor gear that is built to last and loved across the world. They know great kit is the difference between enjoying the outdoors and truly loving it.