- Part of the Titanium line, the Columbia Titan Pass 2.0 Fleece Jacket features Polartec 200 comfort-stretch microfleece, zippered hand pockets, a security pocket on the sleeve and a drawcord adjustable hem.
- Perfect as both a layering piece in mid-winter and as stand-alone when conditions turn milder.
Women’s Columbia Titan Pass 2.0 Fleece Jacket
8 in stock
The Women’s Columbia Titan Pass 2.0 Fleece Jacket features:
- Polartec® 200 fleece
- Comfort stretch
- Zip-closed security pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Center Back Length: 26″
- Shell: 100% polyester Polartec® Microfleece 200
- Trim: 100% Tactel® nylon taffeta
What is Polartec?
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs. Polartec® 100 weight fabrics are the lightest fleece in the series, and are an excellent choice for a warm first layer. Polartec® 200 provides optimal warmth and versatility in a midweight soft fleece. Polartec® 300 fabrics are the heaviest option, providing a thermal layer to wear on very cold excursions.
- Warmth, Comfort and Breathability
- Lightest Fleece is Excellent as a Warm Single Layering Piece
- Midweight Fleece Layers for Optimal Warmth and Versatility
- Heavyweight Fleece Layers for Thermal Insulation During Very Cold Weather
Who is the brand Columbia?
Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear so that Pacific Northwesterners can enjoy the outdoors for more than 70 years. At the helm for over 40 years has been their Chairman, Gert Boyle. Her Tough Mother persona has grown Columbia into the global sportswear company that it is today—still based in Portland, still making no-nonsense apparel and footwear to keep you WARM, DRY, COOL and PROTECTED no matter what. Their unique Pacific Northwest heritage and Boyle family irreverence is what sets them apart from the competition.
If the item is in stock, it will be dispatched on the next working day after ordering. Delivery takes 2-5 working days after dispatch to orders going anywhere in Ireland or Northen Ireland. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on a Monday.
Delivery is FREE on all orders of €50 or more. Orders under a €50 value incur a delivery charge of €4.99 to any where in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by calling 071 9616660 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped. If you decide that you simply no longer want the item(s) purchased, you can return them to us for an exchange or refund. All returns must reach us within 21 working days of receiving your order. This refund amount will exclude delivery charges. Items to be returned or exchanged must be in their original packaging and labelling must still be attached. Your statutory rights are not affected.