- The blue Tacx Trainer Tyres has been developed specifically for riding on the indoor trainers.
- The special rubber minimises the risk of overheating, slipping and wear and tear.
- They are also quieter than the regular rear tyres on racing bikes or mountain bikes.
Tacx Trainer Tyre
3 in stock
3 in stock
The Tacx Trainer Tyre features:
- Suitable for riding on Tacx Turbo Trainers
- Features a special rubber compound that reduces slipping, overheating and wear
- Quieter than the standard cycle tyre
- Suitable for Road bikes
- Not suitable for outdoor cycling
- Great option for cyclists during winter months or during adverse weather conditions to continue training.
- Size: 23- 622 (700x23c)
Who is the brand Tacx?
Tacx are the makers of indoor cycle trainers, water bottles and cages, cycling tools and workstands have made their name producing products that suit the occasional cyclist as well as the tour professional. Tacx is a familiar name in the cycling world and has formed long term sponsorship partnerships with top professional road teams. Tacx are known for inventing and producing innovative products that are high quality, powerful in design and have absolute functionality at their core.
If the item is in stock, it will be dispatched on the next working day after ordering. Delivery takes 2-5 working days after dispatch to orders going anywhere in Ireland or Northen Ireland. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on a Monday.
Delivery is FREE on all orders of €50 or more. Orders under a €50 value incur a delivery charge of €6 to any where in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by calling 071 9616660 or send an email to email@example.com, and we will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped. If you decide that you simply no longer want the item(s) purchased, you can return them to us for an exchange or refund. All returns must reach us within 21 working days of receiving your order. This refund amount will exclude delivery charges. Items to be returned or exchanged must be in their original packaging and labelling must still be attached. Your statutory rights are not affected.