- Nikwax Waterproofing Wax For Leather is an easy-to-use waterproofer for smooth leather.
- It is a long-lasting waterproofer that conditions without softening while maintaining support and breathability.
- The Water-based formulation is preferentially drawn to areas that need it most and provides Durable Water Repellency (DWR) and replenishes tanning agents to increase the life-span of your footwear.
Nikwax Aqueous Wax
10 in stock
10 in stock
Nikwax Aqueous Wax For Leather features:
- Available in Black
- For smooth leather
- A highly effective waterbased treatment that can be applied to wet or dry footwear.
- Long-lasting waterproofing that conditions without softening
- Maintains support and breathablity
- Water-based formulation is preferentially drawn to areas that need it most
- Easy to Use
- For best results, apply to damp leather to treat the areas that water would enter
- Sponge applicator
Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather liquid is a safe product to use on breathable waterproof smooth leather footwear. It provides Durable Water Repellency (DWR), maintains breathability and replenishes tanning agents.
Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather liquid is non-flammable, contains no harmful solvents and is free of harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and fluorocarbons. It has been specifically designed and optimised for smooth leather footwear. The WaterBased formulation is directed to leaks, can be used on wet leather and will not over-soften.
How to Use
- Brush off dirt with a damp cloth and clean using Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel.
- Protect work area. Shake well before use.
- Press sponge applicator to break seal. Apply to wet leather.
- After 2-3 minutes, remove surplus with a cloth.
- Buff with a damp cloth to shine.
Note: Test on a hidden area first. Waterproofing Wax for Leather will convert nubuck to a smooth waxy finish.
If the item is in stock, it will be dispatched on the next working day after ordering. Delivery takes 2-5 working days after dispatch to orders going anywhere in Ireland or Northen Ireland. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on a Monday.
Delivery is FREE on all orders of €50 or more. Orders under a €50 value incur a delivery charge of €6 to any where in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by calling 071 9616660 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped. If you decide that you simply no longer want the item(s) purchased, you can return them to us for an exchange or refund. All returns must reach us within 21 working days of receiving your order. This refund amount will exclude delivery charges. Items to be returned or exchanged must be in their original packaging and labelling must still be attached. Your statutory rights are not affected.