- Men’s Ronhill Trail Microlight Jacket is made from Ronhill’s tightly woven, breathable and water resistant Activelite fabric that prevents wind from penetrating the fabric whilst maintaining great breathability.
- Using its Pack-It system, this jacket can be packed into the back zip pocket which has an elasticated adjustable belt.
- This jacket is also lightweight, breathable and wind resistant with a water resistant finish.
Men’s Ronhill Trail Microlight Jacket
1 in stock
The Men’s Ronhill Trail Microlight Jacket features:
- Activelite fabric
- High level of wind resistance
- Shield layer
- Pack-it system – self packable into back zip pocket with elasticated adjustable belt
- Reflective graphics
- Deep, micro fleece lined collar
- Lock down zip and chin guard
- Roll away adjustable hood
- Water repellent Secure zipped pocket – great for MP3 or energy gels
- Relaxed fit
- See more great clothing by this brand here – Ronhill
- Ronhill – Size Guide
Ronhill Trail Microlight Jacket – What Is Activelite?
Key Benefits: Breathable and wind resistant
Additional Information: The excellent wind resistance is achieved by a tightly woven construction. This prevents wind from penetrating the fabric whilst maintaining high standards of breathability. Activelite fabrics are lightweight with a relaxed fit.
Ronhill Trail Microlight Jacket – What Is a Shield Layer?
Shield is the outer protective layer. Shield clothing come sin many varieties to suit different external conditions.
Who is Ron Hill?
Dr. Ron Hill M.B.E. is one of the world-class distance runners of his generation. Ron excelled at marathon distance running and was the first Briton to win the Boston Marathon. This, at the time, was a world record time (when it stood) of 2:08:29. Later in the same year (1970) Ron went on to win Commonwealth Gold in the Games staged in Edinburgh.
Ron had a unique combination of first hand running knowledge with a career as a textile chemist. Ron was the first person to use synthetic fabrics in sportswear and invented a lot of the fabrics that today’s latest products are modern generations of.
This passion and enthusiasm to improve sportswear lead Ron to set up Ron Hill Sports on 9th September 1970.
Today, Ron has completed over 155,000 miles since he started his training log in 1956 and has run every day since December 20th 1964, quite an amazing feat of human endurance and passion for running.
If the item is in stock, it will be dispatched on the next working day after ordering. Delivery takes 2-5 working days after dispatch to orders going anywhere in Ireland or Northen Ireland. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on a Monday.
Delivery is FREE on all orders of €50 or more. Orders under a €50 value incur a delivery charge of €6 to any where in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by calling 071 9616660 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped. If you decide that you simply no longer want the item(s) purchased, you can return them to us for an exchange or refund. All returns must reach us within 21 working days of receiving your order. This refund amount will exclude delivery charges. Items to be returned or exchanged must be in their original packaging and labelling must still be attached. Your statutory rights are not affected.