- The Men’s Ronhill Pursuit Jacket is wind resistant, water repellent, durable, very breathable, high wicking and lightweight.
- This loose fitting, relaxed fit jacket is made from closely woven wind resistant polyester fabric with a Durable Water Repellent surface treatment (DWR).
- Reflective strips on the front zip, shoulders and centre back plus a reflective chest logo give excellent road safety.
- Two mesh lined, zipped pockets can be used for cross ventilation or to keep your things safe when exercising.
- Also features an elasticated pull cord in the hem with two single hand adjustable toggles, one on each side.
- A mesh lining for the upper back with open flaps at the back gives extra ventilation.
Men’s Ronhill Pursuit Jacket
1 in stock
The Men’s Ronhill Pursuit Jacket features:
- Fine thread, tighly woven polyester fabric for lighweight, breathable, wind resistance, giving comfort and good perspiration removal when running.
- Male specific design, relaxed fit.
- Durable, hard wearing, lightweight breathable fabric with good moisture transfer and quick dry properties.
- Fibre content: 100% polyester.
- Elasticated pull cord in hem with two, single hand adjustable toggles, one on each side, which can be tightened to stop draughts.
- A back flap with mesh lining gives excellent ventilation
- Part elasticised cuffs with the elastic part on the inner wrist and the straight part showing on the outside giving a good quality look.
- Reflective strip on the front zip, shoulders and centre back with reflective chest logo for all round visiblity giving good road safety.
- Two zipped side pockets with mesh lining for cross ventilation, can be used for warming hands in windy conditions or keeping keys & valuables safe;
- YKK zips used throughout and both the long front zip and the two shorter pocket zips have a locking mechanism which enables the zip to be locked in position wether its half way up or part way down.
- Durable Water Repellent DWR treatment to the fabric so: 1) the jacket will shed a light shower, 2) the fabric is less likely to become soaked through, 3) the material will dry more quickly after rain.
Who is Ron Hill?
Dr. Ron Hill M.B.E. is one of the world-class distance runners of his generation. Ron excelled at marathon distance running and was the first Briton to win the Boston Marathon. This, at the time, was a world record time (when it stood) of 2:08:29. Later in the same year (1970) Ron went on to win Commonwealth Gold in the Games staged in Edinburgh.
Ron had a unique combination of first hand running knowledge with a career as a textile chemist. Ron was the first person to use synthetic fabrics in sportswear and invented a lot of the fabrics that today’s latest products are modern generations of.
This passion and enthusiasm to improve sportswear lead Ron to set up Ron Hill Sports on 9th September 1970.
If the item is in stock, it will be dispatched on the next working day after ordering. Delivery takes 2-5 working days after dispatch to orders going anywhere in Ireland or Northen Ireland. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on a Monday.
Delivery is FREE on all orders of €50 or more. Orders under a €50 value incur a delivery charge of €6 to any where in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by calling 071 9616660 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped. If you decide that you simply no longer want the item(s) purchased, you can return them to us for an exchange or refund. All returns must reach us within 21 working days of receiving your order. This refund amount will exclude delivery charges. Items to be returned or exchanged must be in their original packaging and labelling must still be attached. Your statutory rights are not affected.