- The Columbia Mojave OutDry Trail Shoe is a remarkably cushioned, waterproof high performance trail running shoe which has the versatility for all kinds of trail and ultra trail running.
- The highly seamless breathable mesh waterproof upper has no sew overlays for great structural support and protection.
- In the midfoot, fit banks integrate with the laces for superb lock down hold and it is constructed for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support.
- The outsole is produced in partnership with VIBRAM to create truly advanced traction.
Men’s Columbia Mojave OutDry Trail Shoe
1 in stock
The Men’s Columbia Mojave OutDry Trail Shoe features:
- The unique midfoot harness integrates with the laces for the ultimate lock down hold
- Ride heights: 24mm heel / 14mm forefoot
- 4mm outsole lug height
- Weight: size 42.5, pair = 357 g
- See more great products by this brand here – Columbia
Columbia Mojave OutDry Trail Shoe – TECHNOLOGIES:
- Outdry waterproof breathable seamless mesh upper with no sew overlays for structural support and protection
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support
- Partnering with industry leading traction experts Vibram to create advanced traction by maximizing surface contact, creating multi-directional lugs, and providing necessary mud release.
Columbia Mojave OutDry Trail Shoe – What Is OutDry?
OutDry™ uses a one-piece patented construction process that creates a waterproof breathable barrier that is heat-bonded directly to the outer fabric, leaving no seams, no gaps, and no way for water to get in.
– Absolutely waterproof
– Highly breathable
– Superior fit and dexterity/flexibility
Columbia Mojave OutDry Trail Shoe – What Is FluidFoam?
– Enhanced impact absorption and cushioning durability.
– Improved energy return.
Who is the brand Columbia?
Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear so that Pacific Northwesterners can enjoy the outdoors for more than 70 years. At the helm for over 40 years has been their Chairman, Gert Boyle. Her Tough Mother persona has grown Columbia into the global sportswear company that it is today—still based in Portland, still making no-nonsense apparel and footwear to keep you WARM, DRY, COOL and PROTECTED no matter what. Their unique Pacific Northwest heritage and Boyle family irreverence is what sets them apart from the competition.
If the item is in stock, it will be dispatched on the next working day after ordering. Delivery takes 2-5 working days after dispatch to orders going anywhere in Ireland or Northen Ireland. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on a Monday.
Delivery is FREE on all orders of €50 or more. Orders under a €50 value incur a delivery charge of €6 to any where in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by calling 071 9616660 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped. If you decide that you simply no longer want the item(s) purchased, you can return them to us for an exchange or refund. All returns must reach us within 21 working days of receiving your order. This refund amount will exclude delivery charges. Items to be returned or exchanged must be in their original packaging and labelling must still be attached. Your statutory rights are not affected.