- Head to the trails with the confidence of all round performance with the Men’s Berghaus Ghlas Softshell Jacket and bring a freedom to your outdoor adventures like never before.
- This midweight softshell is ideal for anyone who loves to be active outdoors, featuring a stretch fabric under the arms and in the side panels for added comfort and full unrestricted freedom of movement.
Men’s Berghaus Ghlas Softshell Jacket
1 in stock
The Men’s Berghaus Ghlas Softshell Jacket features:
- Midweight Softshell
- Keep your belongings safe and hands warm with 3 zipped pockets; 2 hand-warmer pockets and one chest pocket
- Maximize comfort and weather protection with a stretch bound collar, drawcord at the hem and cuff tabs with hook and loop adjustment
- Wind Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Main Body: AF Softshell (290g/m2)
- Content: 100% polyester
- Polyamide plain weave with DWR
- 100% polyester backer
- Blocked with: AF Softshell (195g/m2)
- Content: 90% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Polyamide dobby weave with stretch
- Durable water repellent finish
- Weight (approx.): 525g
- Shop more great products here – Shop Fleeces
Berghaus Ghlas Softshell Jacket – What is AF-Softshell?
AF Soft Shell fabrics effectively combine the shell and midlayers to offer excellent all round performance for a wide range of activities. AF Soft Shell fabrics are engineered to offer wind and water resistance whilst maximising thermal comfort and moisture management. The AF Soft Shell fabrics offer good stretch and recovery properties to ensure excellent comfort and mobility.
Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
If the item is in stock, it will be dispatched on the next working day after ordering. Delivery takes 2-5 working days after dispatch to orders going anywhere in Ireland or Northen Ireland. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on a Monday.
Delivery is FREE on all orders of €50 or more. Orders under a €50 value incur a delivery charge of €6 to any where in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by calling 071 9616660 or send an email to email@example.com, and we will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped. If you decide that you simply no longer want the item(s) purchased, you can return them to us for an exchange or refund. All returns must reach us within 21 working days of receiving your order. This refund amount will exclude delivery charges. Items to be returned or exchanged must be in their original packaging and labelling must still be attached. Your statutory rights are not affected.